Monday, June 4, 2007

Finally the rain comes! We got just shy of an inch and a half in the last few days. Now if we could keep it coming once or twice a week all Summer long we'd have it made.

The trails up at Black River should be nice now. Maybe I'll go this Sunday, if nothing else comes up. I'll have to remember to take my come-along/hand winch with me. I haven't done anything with my old winch yet, as far as mounting it on the new ATV. At least with the come-along I should be able to rescue myself if I sink in the mud.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about getting stuck when you are all alone.That's one reason i usually go with you,my new quad has no winch and a come-along would be a good idea

    jr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my old crow-bait come-along, which isn't destined for this world much longer. But, if you're interested, I saw new ones at Tractor Supply yesterday for 12 bucks!

    ReplyDelete