Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Whew, it's HOT HOT HOT! I had 95 today. It's still 90 right now at 6:30 pm. Not that it's bad by itself, but the dew point is near 70. That's what makes it the worst. And of course the flies are biting, so the cows are kicking me and one stomped in a hole in the cement barn floor that was filled with piss and shit. Lovely. Talk about covering me with sloppy shit bombs! The same thing happened this morning too.

I went to town today and got the last pieces I needed for my ATV winch project. I'm almost done with it, except for hooking a couple more wires up. The mount is complete and the parts are attached to it. It mounts in my receiver hitch on the back, so I could reuse my old Warn 2500. When I've got the last wires hooked up, I'll take a couple pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment