Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This morning the tiny calf is dead. 3 months old. It lived a lot longer than I thought it would. The poor little thing never really had a good chance of making it anyway. The ones that are born normal size often have a hard time of it. It's very sad.

The rain missed us again. Looks like another drought Summer. The forecast through next Tuesday doesn't show any chance of rain, unless something changes.

Today I will finish the last details of my winch project, in between watering the garden. I am hearing rumors that some Polaris dealers are now getting the back-ordered parts for the Hawkeye recall. I imagine one of these days I'll get a call from my dealer. I wish I could put the new parts on myself. I don't like other people working on my stuff.

Thought I might get up to the antique museum today and put in a few hours. Probably not until tomorrow though, by the time I'm done with the other things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment