Saturday, June 9, 2007

Looks like a great weekend to get outside and do something! I'm going to try to get most of my usual Sunday to-do stuff done today, and then I can go somewhere tomorrow if I want. I thought about going to Jackson to do some riding, but since the storm closed the trails there, maybe I'll head over to Necedah or go to the bike trail.

Actually, flooding and trees across the trail don't scare me. That's what makes it fun! All across the state they are making the trails harder and harder to tell the difference between them and a road surface. Most places they've removed all the big hills or routed around them, filled in all the mud holes, and generally taken away the "off-road" experience from off-road riding. Sissies. Guess they have to do something with all that money they got after they more than doubled the registration fees and never procured any new trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment