Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another beautiful Spring day! Perfect for an ATV ride. As usual when I'm riding my ATV, had a great time. Sandy couldn't make it today, so Dale had fun picking on Lynn instead. Poor Lynn! She says she'll get him back.

One thing that was kind of rare today was that my wife actually went with! Holy cow! My Hawkeye is just over one year old now, and this is the first time she's went riding with me since I got it. We rode double quite comfortably and the Hawkeye handled it very well. I can't think of one complaint about it from today.

Pictures coming soon to the picture page.

No International Space Station tonight. It's cloudy. Maybe sometime next week.

One thing I noticed today about the snow cover is Adams and all the way into Necedah and beyond has nowhere near the amount of snow on the ground yet as I do. Even the fields just south of Adams already don't have much, if any snow on them. The fields here are still almost completely covered. Apparently my end of the county got more snow than farther north did. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment