Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whew! What a workout! It's hard to believe that Adams, Friendship, Necedah, Sprague, and beyond got so much less snow than I did. After what I saw yesterday - those places not really having any snow on the ground - I thought maybe I was imagining the amount of snow I have. Nope. I tried to go out in the woods on my Hawkeye again. Made it a little farther, but only because I got off and walked/struggled along beside it. I'm not shitting you - the snow is still knee-deep here! Once I got out there, then I didn't know if I could make it back. Wow, I'm still sweating!

I'm really getting sick of it. I want to go out and cut a little wood and generally bomb around in the woods. I don't like to walk the dogs down the road either, so it would be nice to be able to walk in the woods again. They're talking heavy rain and thunderstorms tomorrow, so hopefully that will take care of all the snow I have yet. Then maybe I'll be able to see the ground again like the other places around me!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say that you are sick and tired of not being able to go out side because of the snow.I probably have 12 inches left over here.

    I thought of going for a bike ride but it was too cool out and i wasn't feeling too good today anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be like on an island! Arkdale doesn't really have any snow. Friendship doesn't really have any left either. Even as far south as the old charcoal factory doesn't really have any. Get by old Potato World and down towards me and the fields over here are still covered, not to mention the woods.

    Hopefully this rain coming will take care of it. I will eventually drag my bike out and get it ready for warmer weather, but not until the snow is gone.

    Out drinking last night, weren't you! We just relaxed and watched Cops on FOX after ATVing yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No drinking!I haven't felt right all weekend.Tracie think i am depressed but it's not mental which i am but my body just don't feel right.Once in a while a get a thump in my chest and then i feel better for a while.

    No island here.There is less snow everywhere else but here it is still pretty deep.Still have ice and snow in our dirt road.

    ReplyDelete