Sunday, March 2, 2008

I don't know, they're still forecasting crappy weather for today, but right now it's beautiful! I almost think I should have went to Jackson County today. I don't like getting caught in wet winter weather though. Maybe next Sunday, since it's the last chance. That way it will also give my sore, cow-kicked shoulder another week to heal.

I really like JR's new snowmobiling pictures! I do miss snowmobiling sometimes. Most of those pictures look like they are from my area. Let me see if I can guess.

March1b, not sure.

March2b, Barbican Bluff? They used to call it Rocky Rock!

March3b, Ernie's of course!

March4b, crossing 82 by B?

March5b, that's the little rock back behind the old chicken egg farm. We used to call it Dinosaur Rock because it looked like it had a cave painting of a dinosaur on it.

The 6th one doesn't load.

March7b, hey, is that Clifford? And it looks a lot like you are right behind my house! About at the half-way point in the woods actually, near my old deer stand.

March8b, cool jump! Not sure. The field on the top of the bluff maybe?

2 comments:

  1. 1b is quincy bluff
    2b is lone rock
    3b is Ernies
    4b is 82 &B
    5b that rock has been on the trail since we were kids,just south of County A,not sure what it is called.
    6b is dads sled of course
    7b is Clifford
    8b is just behind the barn at Russell's place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped just south of your trail.We just went around the corner and i seen your path so we pulled over right away.

    ReplyDelete