Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Well, that ended my attempt at a ride in the woods. I am really starting to hate snow. Just too damn much of it yet! I got down into the valley behind my house, but I couldn't get up the other side.


Couldn't turn around, so had to back up all the way. Good thing for my reverse override overrider! I'd sure like to meet the safety engineer that invented that thing. I'd make an imprint of it on his forehead!


Uh oh! Couldn't reverse back out of the valley the way I came either! What to do? Fortunately there wasn't too much snow under the old cedar tree, and I was able to turn it around.


Damnit! Still can't get back up the hill!


I revved and roared and tilted and wiggled and went back and forth (thanks again for my override overrider).


And ta-da! I made it back to the driveway. Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment