Thursday, March 13, 2008

When I had the dogs out for our daily walk an hour ago, we saw two Robins. Won't be long now, hopefully, and this stupid snow will be gone! I sure haven't been able to get in the woods much this winter. I can't remember the last time I cut any firewood. I think it was just before Mom's funeral, back in September. I've been itching all winter to get out there and cut some. If it keeps this up, in a day or two I might be able to get the Hawkeye to go on the woods trails finally! I can't wait to ride my bike again too. Mrs. and I might buy a tandem bicycle this spring.

Sure am glad JR, Brittany, Stumpjumper, and I were able to go on our ATV ride last Sunday. Besides it being the last weekend before the BRF trails closed, it was also perfect conditions for a final winter ride! Couldn't ask for a better winter ride. Usually our March ride is cold and wet and sloppy and raining or snowing or all of the above! I'm sure the trails would be plenty wet and sloppy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment