Thursday, August 16, 2007

Damn it, septic tank trouble tonight. I think I fixed it, but I had to dig it up and open the tank to do it. Talk about a nasty job. Oh well, my life story. As long as I have the lid dug up, I think I'll have it pumped. It could really use it again. I have a pump that does a fair job of it, but I think this time I'll have a pro come and give it the big suck. My pump doesn't get the solids out too easily. Geez, you just never know what I'm going to talk about next! Yuck.

I was mowing the lawn today, and I had just got done, put the mower away, and I discovered somebody coonin' my sweetcorn! Damn JR was fillin' his pockets in my corn patch! Ha ha! Almost got himself shot. Just kidding. His daughter's birthday is this weekend and he's going to fix a batch of corn. Mine is ripening so fast that it's going to waste. And the raccoons are slowly filling their little bellies with it. So I told JR he better get some while he can!

No comments:

Post a Comment