Monday, August 6, 2007

Ouch! The worst kicking cow got me this morning. Took some hide off my arm. Rather unexpectedly too, because she had been behaving fairly well lately. But, I was gone for the weekend and I suppose her bag is kind of sore from the weekend crew's amateurish milking. This is the same cow that Master says he is going sell every couple months for years now.

This is Fair week! Yippee! Not interested. I guess the girls are going, and I'll probably be at the museum off and on, but I won't be blowing any of my money at the stupid fair. Rich people's amusement.

Wow, the skip on the TV this morning is amazing! Rather unusual for it to be way up on the UHF channels too. If it's clear at night, might be a good idea to look for Northern Lights. I haven't heard of any, but this much skip is usually a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment