Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hey, my ATV dealer called today! I had almost forgot about the recall. Haven't had any problems with it, so out of sight out of mind. He says they have the parts, bring it in the 10th, and leave it a few days. A few days? Shouldn't take that long to replace the parts, but he said he wants me to leave it a few days. If that's what it takes, then that's what it takes. As long as I get it back ASAP. I'm certain I could fix it myself in less than one day, but........

Cut another couple loads of wood today. Was still kind of muggy. Where's the cooler and less humid weather? Sounds like in the 40s the next couple nights. Good. Hot I don't mind, but the humidity sucks. Makes the handle of my splitting maul all slippery! I got into some whole trees today that had tipped over. I can make firewood faster with whole trees than just tops like I usually cut. Although, the whole trees require more splitting than the tops.

Well, the barn swallows are gone and school starts in a few days. Won't be long now and I'll be burning more of that wood I cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment