Monday, February 25, 2008

Ewww! Damnit! I got this thing about spiders. Of course, the barn is just full of them. Big ugly ones. When there's a storm coming, they get active. Many times I'll walk right into them while they are hanging from the rafters on the end of their webs. I ignore them as much as possible, to keep from freaking out.

Anyway, there's another snowstorm coming. That brings the spiders out of the rafters. I just got in from milking and was checking the weather on the computer here. Something kept tickling me on the inside of my shirt collar/back of my neck. I thought it was just a piece of hay, maybe some chaff. It wasn't. Here it came, walking around the corner of my shoulder - big ugly spider! I swear, the damn thing was as big as your hand! Freak out. Knock the chair over. Take a big swing at it. Miss it, but hit my sore shoulder that's been bothering me for weeks. Spider falls to the floor. Stomp it into dust! Holy balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment