Thursday, February 7, 2008

Holy balls! There's just too much snow out there. I made it a little farther today on my woods trail, but not much. The snow underneath is just like sugar. It's so loose and slippery that the tires have nothing to grip on. Actually, once I was finally able to get to the neighbor's so I could turn around, coming back home was almost as hard even though the tracks were already made. My little Polaris Hawkeye really had it's tongue hanging out. I didn't have much choice but to keep going once I started off, because I couldn't turn around until I got to the neighbor's and I didn't think I would be able to back up the mile or so all the way home! I wanted to take more pictures, but I couldn't let off the throttle!


Here's my Hawkeye by the snowdrift in my yard.



One of the many spots I got stuck.



See how sugary the snow is in the wheel tracks?



I finally made it to where I could turn around and now I'm on the way back.



This is a picture of my override button being overridden by my button overrider! Say that three times fast. That button is the stupidest damn invention. What a pain in the ass. Just one of those things designed to save the stupid people from themselves.



This is a short video of me getting stuck and backing up to hit it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment