Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary Daily Blog!

As I look back over the last year, I'm rather pleased with the way it has evolved. I originally wanted it to be a place where I could post the things that interest me, and that has turned out to be exactly what it is. The UFO and Bigfoot stuff interests me a lot, even if none of it turns out to be extraordinary. I've seen some things myself that I could not explain, and those of you that know me know that I try to explain everything! There's just so much of it that defies explanation that something must be going on. If not, it makes for good science-fiction stories regardless.

As soon as winter loosens it's grip a little, I'll be back to riding ATV and bicycle. Hopefully I'll have time to go fishing more this summer too and I'll be posting about that. Beginning with last year, it's hard to fish anywhere in Adums County anymore since they make you pay extra everywhere you go. Fortunately, I live close to Marquette County where the fishing is still free to all licensed fishermen, like it should be.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Let me know when you wanna go fishing. As I think/know I will need to take up a different hobby.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope you'll be able to ride again! You're welcome to go fishing with me whenever I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping I will be able ride again too. Time will tell. Hey, can ya guess the ONLY atv club in the area that did NOT send me "thinking of you/get well soon" plant or even a card?

    Its a deal on the fishing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sure not the friendly organization it used to be!

    ReplyDelete