Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yee Haw! I'm on vacation! It's not much, I'll be back to milking the cows Wednesday night, but of course it's without pay too. Not that it matters when you don't even make minimum wage. Like I always say, the less money you make the easier it is to give it up and I make less money than anybody I know! It's even more time off than when I had heart surgery! This is more time off than I have ever taken, except the time I had pneumonia, almost died, and had to have an IV coupler hanging out of my arm for a week. Probably won't be doing anything special. The only reason I'm taking time off is because Mrs. is and she told me that if I didn't start taking vacation time with her this year, then she'd find somebody that would. Hmm. Threat or a promise? She's taking a week off with pay. Kind of crappy weather, but she has to use more of her vacation time up by April or she loses it. She gets something like 6 weeks per year off with pay.

Maybe I'll go riding and leave her home? She wouldn't go in the cold anyway. Rarely ever goes when it's warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment