Monday, February 18, 2008

"Shortly after I moved in, the basement flooded and we probably got three feet of water in there, which ruined the original hardwood walls," said Howell, 36. "Once we got the water cleared out, I pulled off the panels and started drilling and putting up wood slats on the walls. At one point, I reached back for my drill and it wasn't there."
Howell said he found the drill on top of the supply cabinet on other side of the basement. The batteries had been removed and were floating in a nearby sink.

"I couldn't understand how that sink was even holding water," Howell said. "There was no stopper for it, so I never even used it. I stuck my hand down in the water to see what was plugging the drain, and there were just rocks and little pieces of debris in the hole. It was the middle of the summer and that water was freezing cold." full story

No comments:

Post a Comment