Thursday, February 14, 2008

You know how, when it's snowing hard, you can hear the snow falling? Well, I've been able to hear the snow falling all day so far! At 4:30 this morning it was not snowing, but there was a couple inches of fresh snow, so it had snowed a little during the night. Then by 5:30 when I headed down to the barn it was really coming down. It let up a little bit between 7:00 and 8:00, then started snowing hard again after that. Been snowing ever since. I haven't officially measured it yet, but looks like around 8 inches so far. I'll bet we end up with close to a foot by the time it quits!

I haven't taken any pictures of it. I'm getting sick of looking at pictures with snow in them. If I feel like it, maybe tomorrow I'll take pictures of the snowblower. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment