Sunday, January 13, 2008

Got my plowing all done today. It was too warm. When it's not 15 degrees or below, then the snow melts on your coat and pants. Then you get wet. Yuck.

One time when I was getting back into my truck, I thumped my boots on the rocker panel below the door like I always do. This time my boot went THROUGH the rocker panel! Oops! Ha ha! Must be the sheet metal is getting a little soft on the old truck. I bought it brand-new, right off the showroom floor. That was awhile ago.

I was looking through some more old pictures just now. This is my old Kawasaki 500 Triple. It needs to be rebuilt. I'm probably letting it go with Mom's house, so if anybody is interested let me know now! I have the title for it. Price? Free!


Me tearing up the track at Dyracuse about 1985ish and 200 pounds ago:


My oldest brother and I, I'm on the left:


Me again:

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing, after I scanned them I noticed there were even more pictures because there were some stuck together. I have more similar to the last one. I remember that day well. I crashed, landed on a stump with my knee. Still bothers me to this day.

    ReplyDelete