Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow! About 8 inches here so far and still coming down hard. It's really light though, barely even feel it when you're walking through it. Of course, it's just as much plowing as any other kind of snow. Maybe more because it will blow all over the place. We'll see.

I hauled a couple bags of kindling and a truckload of charity firewood over to Brooks today. They ran out in this cold weather and were wishing they had some.

I haven't heard anything more about my oldest brother. He was supposed to go in for more tests and stuff today.

My second oldest brother is coming up the end of this week to help me haul more stuff from Mom's house. I haven't been able to haul much since the other day, been busy with plowing and hauling wood etc., and now tomorrow will be more plowing. Jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment