Saturday, January 12, 2008

Paperwork. The contract with the realtor is like 13 pages long. Fortunately there isn't something to fill out or sign on every page. Our case is a little different than most anyway, because there is five owners. Right now there are four other copies of the contract bouncing around the world via the Internet, for my brothers and sister to sign.

I didn't plow any snow yesterday. The ground was so soft that I didn't want to run all that sand through my $700 blower if I didn't have to. If we had gotten 10 inches, then I would have had no choice. As it is, it was warm enough that most of it melted away. Except where there was ice then the snow stuck to it, which was ok too. Makes the ice less slippery.

I did make it out into the woods yesterday and took a bunch of pictures. Haven't looked at them yet. It's still actually kind of pretty out today.

Wish I had time to go riding tomorrow, but doesn't look like it. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment