Tuesday, January 8, 2008

He's reading the wrong map. I'm sure of it. I went directly to FEMA and got copies of the maps myself. One federal map ends between Mom's house and the neighbor's and another map starts. He's looking at the neighbor's property. I know this because there is a landmark clearly distinguished on the map with Mom's property (the correct map). Mom's place is east of the landmark and is clearly not in the flood plain. The neighbor's place is west of it and is clearly in the flood plain (although I find that debatable too, but I'm fighting my own battle first). He didn't know anything about the landmark being shown on the map. It's not on the map with the neighbor's property (wrong map). That's why he didn't see it on the map he's looking at. He asked me to send him a copy of the map I was looking at. I make much less money than he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment