Sunday, January 6, 2008

Just got home from Reedsburg. Had Christmas with the in laws and played some cards. We like euchre. It was very foggy, but no blizzard this time.

On the way down there, stopped in Lake Delton at Wal-mart to get an optical mouse. I'll never go back to a mouse with that stupid little ball in it. I was having trouble with the one on this computer. I have the new spare that I wasn't able to use on the laptop, but for 10 bucks I figured I'd get a new optical one. I'll use the new spare on something else someday, since this is my main computer.

While in the computer aisle, I always look at the new computers. I had told JR the other night that Wal-mart had computers for $398. Well, the lady there said those computers are gone now, but instead they have them for $298! Holy cow, that's a good deal, with a DVD burner and all, but no monitor. I might have to buy one someday just to have around for a spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment