Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Well, another year shot to hell. At least I got my bonus. Ha ha! I tried to make a funny there. Have never even been offered a pay raise. It'd be nice just to make minimum wage or close to it. Good thing I walk to work, as I'd never be able to afford to drive there.

Anyway, looking ahead, I really don't have too many plans for 2008. Lose a little weight, ride my bicycle more. Put a new roof on this crappy shack and try to take the sagging out of it. And Mrs. Rev wants me to take vacation time with her or she says she'll find someone that will. It's just so hard to leave the cows when you come back to such a mess afterwards. As much as I like the cows, I think it's getting almost time to give that up too.

Yesterday morning was really foggy. I went for a little ride in the woods and took a couple pictures:


It was frosty too:

Much more snow and my trail will be impassable again. You can see here that the bottom of my Hawkeye drags all the way now. Fortunately, they're calling for warm weather and rain this weekend so maybe that will take all the snow away. Christmas was plenty white and now that it's gone it can take the snow with it. Wouldn't bother me any:

No comments:

Post a Comment