Thursday, December 6, 2007

13 below zero this morning. Sure is nice when it's that cold and there's no furnace running/no sound of the blower, just silence and the soft clicking sounds of the wood stove. At that temperature the furnace would never shut off. Screw the $2.10 per gallon LP gas! No more gold for Allah from me.

First thing yesterday I screwed up my back shoveling my roof off. I spent the rest of the day walking behind the snowblower all hunched over. Mom had some Oxycodone left over in her chest of medicines. I always hear people say how wonderful that stuff was. Thought I'd try a little. Doesn't do a damn thing. No different than Tylenol, which also does nothing. Maybe it works for sissy little girl pain, but when I get hurt it's a man-sized pain that can't be cured by rubbing a couple daisy petals on it. Drug dealers would never get a nickel from me for that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment