Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here's a few pictures I took while on a little ride in the woods Monday. I haven't been cutting any firewood since it snowed. The snow is deep enough now that it's hard to find the logs laying on the ground, and I'm sure I could get stuck pretty easy with a loaded trailer.

It's a little hard to see, but here's a picture of the deer tracks in my ATV tracks. The deer use the ATV tracks a lot. It must be easier for them to walk in the wheel tracks than in the deeper snow and ice. They use them like connecting trails around the various parts of the woods:

A few more pictures of the snow-covered trails:




The hornets nest that I was riding and walking under this fall. Now there isn't much left of it. I think it's a tasty treat for the birds, or some kind of critters:

Some of my 2011-12 firewood:

No comments:

Post a Comment