Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'll be walking behind my snowblower most of the day today. Didn't I just do this? Ok, I got to try out the new blower, it's plenty white for Christmas, now STOP SNOWING! 7 more inches. And more tomorrow night. And more for the weekend. And........... I like the cold, but the snow I could live without most of the time. Couple inches to whiten the ground, settle the dust, and that's more than enough.

Plus I've started shoveling the snow off most of my roof this year and that's a pain in the ass. I do that before I clear the driveway. The guy that built my house made some of the rafters himself and apparently screwed up. The ones he put in that were pre-made are ok, but where he made his own the roof is sagging more and more. Until I fix it (I'm certainly no carpenter - can't even pound a nail straight) I'm keeping the weight of the snow off those parts of the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment