Thursday, December 13, 2007

Still no results. Does anyone remember how long it took this county to paint the last line on the road in front of my house?

The dead deer are still laying in front of my house. The crows and stray cats have the asses ate out of them now. Aside from the fact that I called the sheriff's department to specifically ask them about it, the cops and plow trucks go by them everyday. I realize that they don't pick the dead deer up themselves, but they sure can see they've been laying there for days and help to move the process along. Who the hell do they have picking them up? A guy with a wheelbarrow? I'll just drag 'em out in the woods and forget about it until they start stinking in the spring, if I have to.

Still no decision from planning and zoning. I called them yesterday and they said that maybe in another day or two they might make a decision. I paid my 50 bucks the day that I knew I had to, made a special trip to pay it, and at their request paid it in advance. Even helped the guy take the measurements. I expect the same promptness in return. Ya, right.

What the hell is wrong with the world? Laziness? Stupidity? Just don't give a shit? I mean, look around the net even. Pretend to have some big wonderful website, but the links to it's pages lead you to "under construction" signs forever and ever? What's being constructed, more "under construction" signs?

2 comments:

  1. They are dumb asses!

    Pull the deer out in the road just before the lazy cops drive by.

    They are sooo lazy,like Shawn Long they would rather run over the deer in the road than to get out of the car and move it out of the way.

    The planning and zoning people sound just like the people who sell propane.They want their money now and when it is convenient for them they will bring you propane.Doesn't matter if you only have enough to last a day or two.

    I stopped looking at THAT website.I got tired of look at the "under construction"crap all the time.My website doesn't say that at all and i don't pay NO ONE to do my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya man, I hear ya. I guess there's nothing we can do about it. There's too many of them.

    ReplyDelete