Friday, December 14, 2007

Woo woo! Clickety-clack clickety-clack! Screeeeeeeeech! Craaaaash! The ongoing ADAMS COUNTY train wreck - end of week one:

Still nothing. Called planning and zoning again today. She said that the head guy was supposed to look at the papers and write something up for me, but hasn't. He isn't in today, and probably won't be all next week. What?! He put a note on them to give to corporation counsel (one of the county's lawyers).

The dead deer are still laying in my yard. Called the sheriff's department again. She said they should have been picked up by now. Yup.

And still no $1 from the parks department - going on one year.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune i paid for.I am supposed to get it on the weekends and delivered to me in their special box but it's been 3 weeks and nothing.I guess i will have to call them and see what is going on.

    Hook on those deer with your quad and pull them into Fat Bastards yard.I bet he wouldn't notice.One of his servants will notice before he does.He He

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to kind of do that with the deer to begin with. But then I thought I would do it the way I'm supposed to, to keep the wardens happy. Look where it got me. (besides, the wind is normally out of the west and those deer would still be there blowing stink at me in may, the dead cows are bad enough)

    Want me to add the Tribune to my list, as long as I'm already pissed off at everything else? Ha ha! I'll get 'em for you!

    ReplyDelete