Thursday, December 20, 2007

By the way Mike, I want to apologize for the way you were treated [over there]. It's pretty obvious now that there's some animosity and jealousy. I guess I can understand, look at the way [it] turned out. It wasn't my fault though. A few of the [new wave of power] didn't want [things] to be [run like a "local" at the whim of those running it]. I helped give the [new wave of power] the opportunity to do just that. No sour grapes at all on my part, it was with my blessing and at my suggestion that I let [it] go. One thing is for sure, [they] got [their wish]. There's no mistaking [it] for being run by [a local] anymore.

Anyway, if you have technical difficulties with my web site, you can always feel free to contact me directly. Hell, even if you have technical difficulties with [over there] you can feel free to contact me then too. I will at least check [it] out and tell you if I am having the same problem as you or not. Just remember that I have no control over [the content or lack thereof] like so many people still think I do. At least no more control over [it] than [just paying my dues] gets me, which isn't much nowadays.

I made a few changes, so hopefully your setup handles it better now. It could have been partially caused by my recent ISP trouble too.

3 comments:

  1. I sure am glad i don't have to deal with all that crap.Toooo much drama for me.It used to be Soooo much fun getting together with the nor mies in the club and having a great time but it sound to me like it's a power struggle and i don't want nothing to do with that.

    Maybe,just maybe i might do the poker run thing or i just might do what we did last year.

    Hey that reminds me,you cheap bastards from the Castle Rock County Park owes me a dollar.I bet i will get screwed out of that right along with everything else in Adums County.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for clearing that up. I liked their site better when you took care of it, at least it was up to date. Pt's just not as good as it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mike. When I heard about the way that guy snipped at you, I couldn't believe it.

    Junior, seems like a power struggle to me too, but I just can't figure out who they think they're struggling with. Themselves maybe? They've run everybody else off, and I surrendered total web control voluntarily. But yet they continue to be snobs.

    ReplyDelete